When consulting this web site, data on identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The “data controller” is SEW-EURODRIVE S.a.s., a subsidiary of SEW S.r.l. & Co with registered office in Bernini,12 20033 Solaro (Milan) Italy.
Data processed in relation to the web services will be processed only by technical personnel working in the Office used for data processing, or by technicians doing occasional maintenance. No data from the web service will be communicated or circulated.
Purpose of the data processing
- To meet the subject’s request, manage the participation of the subject in the activities of the Data Controller, meet legal requirements.
- Using the data for promotional purposes by sending commercial communications or through market analysis.
- Analysing the habits and behaviour of the subjects for the purpose of profiling.The personal data provided by users sending requests or who intend to use services or products offered through the web site and receive further specific content is used only to meet the requests or provide the service or performance required and is only given to third parties if necessary for this purpose. The legal basis of the data processing is the need to meet the requests of the subjects or perform activities provided for by agreements entered into with the subjectsIf the user gives his/her consent the data may be used for commercial communications and the controller may send product offers or offers of other services. The legal basis of this processing is the consent freely given by the subject. Apart from the above hypotheses, the user’s browsing data is stored for the time strictly necessary to manage the processing within the limits provided for by law.
Types of Data
The Data that could be gathered by this Web Site includes the name and address, IP address and other Data concerning the User’s personal details or technical data on how the User gains access to the Web Site. The subject’s consent to process the above data is required only if the purpose of the processing is other than to provide the services offered by the web site.
Due to the specific features of the web site, the Web Site browsing Data used for technical purposes must be gathered, and if this cannot be done it will be impossible to use the services offered by the same web site. Vice versa, the User is free to provide the remaining, also personal, Data, unless specifically required. Furthermore, note that failing to consent to the processing of any Data (e.g. contact details, addresses, data on user preferences or behaviour, etc.) may make it impossible to provide all the services through the Web Site.
If the User chooses to provide the details of third parties, by doing so they hold the Web Site harmless of any liability concerning the processing of the same for purposes that are instrumental to providing the services offered by the same Web Site.
Legal basis for legitimate processing
- To meet the subject’s requests or meet contractual, precontractual and legal obligations.This legal basis legitimises the processing of the data to meet the subject's requests, to meet contractual, precontractual and legal obligations.
- Subject’s consent. This legal basis legitimises the processing of the data for the Controller to send commercial communications / market analyses
- Subject’s consent. This legal basis legitimises the analysing of the habits and behaviour of the subject for the purpose of profiling.
- Companies, organisations and/or bodies that receive the data as a result of the consent given by the subject.
In relation to their data, the subject has the right to:
- gain access,
- cancel or correct,
- limit processing,
- request the transfer,
- object to processing.
In any case, the subject can also file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority.
Types of data processed
The computer systems and software procedures used on the web site acquire some personal data as part of their normal working function, and the transmission of said data is implicit in Internet communications’ protocols. This information is not gathered to be associated with identified subjects, but due to the very nature of the same could, by being processed and by association with third party data, make it possible to identify users. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users to browse the web site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the required resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the server's response (connected, error, etc.) and other parameters of the user's operating system and computer. This data is used to gather anonymous statistical data on web site usage and to check it functions correctly and is deleted after being processed. The data may be used to establish responsibility in the case of hypothetical IT crimes committed against the web site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of Email to the addresses on the web site involves the acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to meet the requests, and any other personal details in the message. Specific summary privacy policies will be progressively shown or displayed on the pages of the web site that offer special services on request.
Cookies are text files saved to the hard drive of a computer only after authorisation is given. Cookies are used to help analyse web traffic or report when a specific web site is visited, and are used by web applications to send information to individual users. No personal user data is acquired by the web site for this purpose. Cookies are not used to send personal information, and no so-called persistent cookies of any kind are used, in other words systems that track users. The use of so-called session cookies is strictly limited to sending session data (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary for secure and efficient web site browsing. So-called session cookies used by the web site do not use other IT technologies potentially detrimental to users' browsing privacy and are not used to acquire the user's personal data.
Facultative data conferment
Except for browsing data as specified above, the user is free to provide their personal data to request the services offered by the Controller. Refusing to provide said data may make it impossible to obtain what is required.
Data processing procedures and data storage times
The personal data is processed with automated instruments, strictly for the purposes for which it was gathered. Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, illicit or improper use, and unauthorized access.
Within the limits and on the conditions provided for by law, the controller must answer the subject’s requests concerning their personal data. In particular, on the basis of the laws in force:
1. The subject has the right to ask the controller to confirm whether or not their personal data is being processed and if it is, to gain access to said personal data and the following information:
- the purpose of the data processing;
- the personal data categories in question;
- the receivers or categories of receivers to whom the personal data has been or will be given, in particular in the case of receivers in the third world or international organisations;
- when possible, the time for which the personal data will be stored or, if this is impossible, the criteria used to determine said time;
- the subject has the right to ask the data controller to correct or delete the personal data or limit the processing of the subject’s personal data, or to object to said processing;
- the right to file a complaint with a watchdog;
- if the data wasn’t obtained from the subject, all the available information on the origin of the same;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling
2. The subject has the right to require the data controller correct any wrong details concerning them in good time. Allowing for the purposes of the data processing, the subject has the right to have any incomplete personal data revised so it is complete, also providing a supplementary declaration.
3. The subject has the right to require the data controller delete their personal data in good time and the controller is obliged to delete the personal data in good time within the limits and in the cases provided for by the laws in force. The data controller will inform each of the receivers to whom the personal data was given of any corrections or deletions or restrictions to the processing within the limits and in the ways provided for by the laws in force.
4. The subject has the right to require the data controller restrict the processing of their personal data.
5. The subject has the right to receive their personal data sent to a data controller in a well-structured, commonly used format, that can be read on an automatic device, and has the right to send said data to another data controller without the data controller who provided the same obstructing this operation. To exercise the above rights, the subject must send a request to the following contacts, which can also be used to contact the Data protection officer.
requests should be sent to the Controller at the following Email address: email@example.com through which the data protection officer, if designated by the Controller, can be contacted.
The following information on data processing is provided in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR):
1. DATA PROCESSING CONTROLLER
SEW-EURODRIVE S.a.s. a subsidiary of SEW S.r.l. & Co. Via Bernini,12 20033 Solaro (Milan) Italy
R.E.A. MI 770079
C.F. / REG. IMP. MI 00809480155
VAT No. IT00694930967
Cod. Iscr. Reg. AEE IT18100000010876
Phone No.: +39 02 9698 01
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org through which the data protection officer, if designated by the Controller, can be contacted.
2. PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING AND DATA STORAGE TIMES
PURPOSE 1: to meet the subjects’ requests, and to meet contractual, precontractual and legal obligations.
PURPOSE 2: The data may be used for promotional purposes to send third party commercial communications or for market analysis. For this purpose, it may be necessary to use the subject’s data for normalization, deduplication, filtering and checking. The communications will be sent by the CONTROLLER.
PURPOSE 3: Profiling with the personal data analysed by automated instruments to evaluate or provide for aspects concerning the subject.
The CONTROLLER may advertise through the following channels:
- phone calls to landlines or mobile phones,
- sending SMS and/or MMS,
- message platform services, chat
- any other type of similar communication.
Storage of personal data:
With reference to the data gathered by the controller to meet the subject's requests, contractual, precontractual or legal obligations: The Controller will keep the database for the time required to manage the activities related to the data processing.
With reference to advertising: the subject’s data will be kept for the time necessary to perform the activities, in any case avoiding keeping the same indefinitely and helping the subject exercise their rights. The data will be kept for two years unless the subject confirms their wish to give consent to the same data being used.
With reference to data gathered for the purpose of profiling: the subjects’ data will be kept for one year.
3. LEGAL BASIS FOR LEGITIMATE DATA PROCESSING
The legitimation to process your data for the purpose of data processing is as follows:
- To meet the subject’s requests, and manage the participation of the subject in the activities of the Controller - Subject’s request required.
- For advertising through third parties/market studies by the Controller also outside the EU – Subject’s consent.
- For profiling on the basis of the subject’s interests and behaviour – Subject’s consent.
4. RECEIVERS OF THE PERSONAL DATA
The data gathered following the subjects’ requests and organised by the Controller may be communicated to subjects authorised to process said data and the agents of suppliers as necessary to process personal data.
Data gathered by the Controller for the purpose of advertising and profiling: no data may be sent to third party receivers, but the data may be processed by persons responsible for processing the same by specific legal act.
5. YOUR RIGHTS WHEN PROVIDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to:
- Access to your data.
- Request corrections
- Request deletion
- Object to processing.
- Request processing be restricted.
- Request the data be transferred.
You can exercise your rights directly and free-of-charge by sending an Email to the following address email@example.com with “EXERCISE PRIVACY RIGHTS” as the subject of your mail, specifying which right you wish to exercise, or by writing to the Controller’s address.
Your mail should specify the dates, full names, request, and address for the purpose of notification. To avoid any chance of misunderstandings concerning the identity of the physical person asking to exercise their rights, the Controller reserves the right to request a copy of their ID to confirm the identity of the requesting party if necessary.
The subject has the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority:
To refuse consent to the installation of cookies click below:
1. Opt-out SEW-Tracking
2. Opt-out Etracker
Your opt-out was successful!
3. Opt-Out Hubspot-Tracking
Your opt-out was successful!