This document is prepared by the data controller SEW-EURODRIVE as the owner of the processing of personal data deriving from navigation on this website www.sew-eurodrive.it.
However, we remind you that the user has the option of both accepting all cookies and customizing their choices on a voluntary basis. However, if the user opts for the latter variant, he may not be able to fully use our content.
The user can also customize his choice at any time by clicking the cookie-settings section, present in the footer on the homepage.
Types of cookies
Cookies can be classified on the basis of:
- Duration: session or persistent cookies. Cookies that expire at the end of a browser session are called session cookies and are useful for example for security purposes such as when accessing your web mail account. Cookies that are stored for a longer period of time (between one session and another) are called persistent cookies and are useful, for example, to remember user preferences or to offer targeted advertising.
- Origin: first-party or third-party cookies. The definition of first party or third party refers to the website or domain that installs the cookie. First-party cookies are installed directly from the website that the user is viewing, while third-party cookies are installed from a domain other than the one the user is viewing, for example in the event that the website incorporates elements from other sites.
- Purpose: technical, analytical or profiling cookies. Technical cookies are considered strictly necessary as the storage of information is essential to provide the service requested by the user. Therefore they cannot be disabled and the prior consent of the users is not required for their installation. Analytical cookies, also known as functional, which can be first or third party, are installed to collect information on the use of the website. In particular, they are useful for statistically analyzing accesses or visits to the site itself and to allow the Owner to improve its structure, navigation logics and contents. The information collected (including the IP address, masked), is used to perform statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the site and possibly to make the content more interesting and relevant to the user's wishes. Analytical cookies are not necessary for the site to function, however since the IP address is not clear, the installation of these cookies does not require the user's consent. Profiling cookies, which can be first or third party, are used to track the user's navigation, analyze his behavior for marketing purposes and create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices ect. In this way, for example, it is possible to transmit targeted advertising messages in relation to the user's interests and in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing online. Social cookies also fall into these cookies. These cookies can be installed only if the user has given his prior, free and revocable consent at any time.
In particular we use the following tracking functions:
- a) Etracker GmbH: The services of etracker GmbH, headquartered in Hamburg, Germany ( www.etracker.com), are used on this website to analyze usage data. In this case, cookies are used to allow a statistical analysis of the use of this Site by users. Etracker cookies do not contain information that allows the user to be identified. The generated data is processed and stored on our behalf by etracker exclusively in Germany and is therefore subject to the strict European data protection laws. Our goal, as defined by the GDPR (legitimate interests), is to analyze the use of our Website and to regularly optimize our online offer, in order to make it more interesting for you as a user. Finally, we remind users that since the privacy of our visitors is very important, all the data that can allow the reference to a single person, such as the IP address, login and device identification, are made anonymous or pseudonymised. as quickly as possible. The data is processed on the basis of the provisions of Article 6 (1) (f) (legitimate interests) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The user can object to the aforementioned data processing at any time. More information is available at the following link.
- b) HubSpot: HubSpot is a company based in Cambrige ( www.hubspot.com), Massachusetts, and which developed the software platform that defined the concept of inbound marketing. The use of HubSpot for inbound marketing of the Website activates third-party cookies and trackers on the domain. These collect users' personal data when they visit the Website, such as IP addresses, browser or search history and unique IDs. The legal basis is Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a. of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- c) Heres Chatbot: we also use a Chatbot service with Machine Learning functions, able to learn and improve their support and performance skills over time, through continuous interaction between user and operator, to offer even simpler solutions and immediate, also providing you with specific contents and documents regarding commercial and administrative assistance, electronic and mechanical technical assistance. In order to execute the user's request, they may be required - in accordance with the provisions of art. 6 letter b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 - some personal data.
- d) Google Ads: we also use the Google Ads service, which is a Web advertising service made available by Google, to attract attention to our products, solutions and services. In particular, these are third-party cookies collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host site. The legal basis of the tracking is art. 6 paragraph 1 letter. to. of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).