SEW-EURODRIVE S.a.s (hereinafter: SEW-EURODRIVE) with registered office in Via Bernini 12, Solaro (MI) 20033, thanks you for visiting our "Site" and for the interest shown in the company.
The privacy and protection of our users' personal data are important. Therefore, we process personal data taking into account the data protection regulations, in particular the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
This page describes how to manage this "Site" with reference to the processing of the personal data of users who consult them. The information is provided only for this "Site" (which also includes the related blog - URL: https://blog.sew-eurodrive.it/) and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through our link.
Following consultation of the site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The Data Controller, as defined in Article 4, No. 7 of the GDPR, is
20033 Solaro (Milano)
R.E.A. MI 770079
C.F. / REG. IMP. MI 00809480155
Cod. Iscr. Reg. AEE IT18100000010876
Numero Verde: 800.909.600
The treatments connected to the web services are handled only by technical staff of the Office in charge of the treatment, or by any persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disclosed to third parties or in any case outside the SEW-EURODRIVE group (for more information, see the point relating to "recipients" below).
We remind you that the interested party may exercise their rights directly and free of charge by contacting the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org and indicating in the subject "EXERCISE OF RIGHT IN THE MATTER OF PERSONAL DATA" specifying which right they require or by written communication to address of the owner. At the same address, you can directly contact the Data Protection Officer of SEW-EURODRIVE S.a.s.
The request must indicate dates, name, surname, request, address for notification purposes. To avoid any misunderstanding of the identity of the natural person requesting the exercise of their rights, the Owner reserves the right to request a copy of the identity document to confirm the identity of the applicant in cases where this is necessary.
It is also the right of the interested party to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data at www.garanteprivacy.it. For the filing of the complaint, you can use the method you deem most appropriate, by delivering the complaint by hand to the offices of the Guarantor (at the address indicated below) or by forwarding:
- A/R : “Garante per la protezione dei dati personali”, Piazza di Monte Citorio, 121, 00186 Roma
- E-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax 06-696773785
Purpose of the data processing
- Respond to requests from the interested party, manage the participation of the interested party in the activities carried out by the Data Controller, execute legal obligations
With specific reference to the processing of data for legal obligations, SEW-EURODRIVE, like any other company in Europe, is in fact subject to various legal obligations (for example, prevention of fraud and money laundering, auditing and tax reporting). In these cases, only data is processed to the extent that it is legally required. To fulfill these legal obligations it may also be necessary to process some personal data automatically in order to evaluate personal aspects.
- Use of data for promotional purposes by sending commercial communications strictly related to the type of product for which the interested party has expressed his interest or carrying out market studies for statistical purposes only
- Analyze the habits and behaviors of the data subjects for profiling purposes, with prior consent
The promotional actions carried out by the Data Controller can be carried out through the following channel: email.
The personal data provided by users who submit requests or intend to use services or products offered through the site as well as receive further specific contents are used for the sole purpose of responding to requests or performing the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only in the case where this is necessary for this purpose.
With the user's prior express consent, the data may be used for commercial communication activities relating to offers of additional products or services of the owner. The legal basis of this treatment is the consent freely expressed by the interested party.
Apart from these hypotheses, users' browsing data are kept for the time strictly necessary to manage the processing activities within the limits established by law.
Legal basis for legitimate processing
- To respond to requests from the interested party, to execute legal obligations: the legal basis is to execute the request of the interested party or to perform pre-contractual or legal contractual obligations
- Use of data for promotional purposes by sending commercial communications or carrying out market studies: the legal basis is the prior consent of the interested party
- Analyze the habits and behaviors of the data subjects for profiling purposes: the prior consent of the data subject is the legal basis that legitimizes the analysis of the habits and behavior of the data subjects for profiling
Types of Data
Personal data means all information that refers to an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes, for example, identification and contact details, contact details (including business), IP address and other data relating to the user's personal details or to the technical methods of accessing the User to the site. In the case of applications, personal data could, for example, also include the name, contact information, information on illnesses or the physical status of the user.
Only in relation to processing purposes other than the provision of the services offered by the site and expressly requested by the interested party, the prior consent of the interested party to their treatment may be required.
Due to the specific characteristics of the site, the navigation data useful for the technical use of the site are necessarily collected and failure to acquire it makes it impossible to use the services offered by the site itself. Conversely, the user can provide the remaining data, including personal data, freely, unless expressly indicated.
Furthermore, it should be noted that failure to provide certain data (eg contact details, or addresses, or data on user behavior or preferences, etc.) could make it impossible to provide all the services requested.
If the user provides, by his choice, data referring to third parties, he releases SEW-EURODRIVE from any responsibility for their treatment for purposes instrumental to the services offered by the site itself.
- Providers of services instrumental to the purposes indicated above
- Companies, organizations and / or entities that receive the data as a result of the consent expressed by the interested party
- Other SEW-EURODRIVE: the SEW-EURODRIVE Italia company may transmit some personal data to other group companies and possibly update them to ensure that all branches involved in a transaction have the same data. This is intended to simplify the processes and can help the data subject to avoid providing data again should he contact another SEW-EURODRIVE. If the company of the interested party is based outside of Italy, the SEW-EURODRIVE branch of the country involved will be competent: in this case the SEW-EURODRIVE branch will be responsible for the management and processing of personal data
The data collected may also be disclosed to authorized subjects and responsible suppliers necessary for the processing of personal data.
Types of Data
- 1. Navigation Data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
- 2. Data provided voluntarily by the user: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on the site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
- 4. Optional supply of data: apart from what is specified for the necessary navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data to request the services offered by the Data Controller. Failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
Processing methods, data retention times and security measures
We inform you that the processing of personal data, pursuant to art. 4 GDPR, may consist of the following activities: collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission or any other form of making available, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
The processing of personal data may be carried out through the support of paper, computer or telematic means.
We also inform you that personal data will be:
- Processed in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency
- Collected for the legitimate purposes specified above
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary with respect to the Purposes for which they are processed
- Kept in a form that allows your identification for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the Purposes for which they are processed
- Treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security from the risk of destruction, loss, modification, disclosure or unauthorized access through technical and organizational security measures
The data are kept for the time strictly necessary for the pursuit of the purposes indicated in this information and will be deleted at the end of this period, unless the data must be kept for legal obligations or to assert a right in court. More precisely:
- With reference to the data collected by the data controller for requests from the interested party, execution of contractual, pre-contractual or legal obligations: the Data Controller will keep the database for the time necessary to manage the activities related to data processing
- With reference to advertising activities: the data of the interested parties will be kept for the time necessary for the execution of the activity, in any case avoiding indefinite storage and favoring the exercise of their rights by the interested party. The retention time is set at two years, unless the interested party carries out actions that confirm his will to allow the use of his data
- With reference to the data collected for profiling purposes: the data of the interested parties will be kept for one year
Specific technical and operational security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. It should be noted that due to the structure of the Internet, inadvertent access to data by third parties may occur. It is therefore also the responsibility of the interested party to protect their data by encryption or any other method against improper use. Without these security measures, such as encryption, the data could run the risk of being read by third parties.
Data protection information for applicants
In the case of applications (spontaneous or received following a response to a specific announcement) sent to SEW-EURODRIVE, the following principles apply:
- 1. Information on the processing of personal data for candidates: the data may be sent to the Data Controller in the form of a curriculum vitae (CV), by post, email or by hand, by the persons concerned, or by qualified persons authorized to carry out the research and selection of personnel. The sending of their CV to the owner by the interested party may represent: a) an unsolicited spontaneous application; b) the response to specific personnel search and selection announcements. The data provided by the interested party must concern only the personal data strictly necessary in order to allow the evaluation of the candidate's profile and professional aptitudes and skills. SEW-EURODRIVE asks users not to provide sensitive data (relating in particular to the state of health, religious beliefs and political opinions). The data will be processed in paper form and / or by electronic and / or telematic tools and, in any case, according to the methods and with the tools suitable for guaranteeing the security and confidentiality of the data, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation. . In particular, all technical, IT, organizational, logistical and procedural security measures will be adopted, as required by current legislation, so that the minimum level of data protection required by law is guaranteed, allowing access only to persons in charge of the treatment by the Owner or the Managers designated by the Owner. The acquired data will be kept for a period not exceeding that necessary to follow the specific purpose of creating a specific database for the purpose of carrying out the research, selection and evaluation of personnel for its organizational structure by the Owner. In any case, the data received in response to specific personnel search and selection announcements, relating to the candidates interviewed or evaluated not immediately useful for that position, but interesting for future opportunities, will be entered in a specific database and will be kept for 5 years in electronic format. On the other hand, the data relating to spontaneous applications will be stored and used for the purposes referred to in point 2 and will be deleted if, after 5 years from the provision, the interested party has not been contacted for a first interview.
- 2. Applications received through social media platforms: the interested party can also contact us using social media platforms (for example LinkedIn). Also in this case the principles set out above apply with the clarification that the platforms only provide us with the data that has been stored on them.
The user in his capacity as an interested party will have the right to withdraw his consent at any time; moreover, you may at any time exercise the following rights (your "Rights”):
- Access the data pursuant to art. 15 GDPR and, specifically: obtain confirmation of the existence or not of Personal Data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form
- Request rectification pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR: the right to request rectification or, if interested, the integration of Personal Data
- Request cancellation pursuant to art. 17 GDPR or "right to be forgotten": the right to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which data have been collected or subsequently processed
- Request the limitation of processing pursuant to art. 18 GDPR: the right to obtain from the Data Controller the limitation of processing in some cases provided for in accordance with the Privacy Law
- The right to request the Data Controller (Article 19 of the GDPR) to indicate the recipients to whom the user has notified any corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing (carried out in accordance with Articles 16, 17 and 18 GDPR, in compliance with obligation to notify, except where this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort)
- Request the portability of data pursuant to art. 20 GDPR: the right to receive (or to transmit directly to another owner) personal data in a structured format, commonly used and read
- Oppose the processing pursuant to art. 21 GDPR: the right to object, in whole or in part: 1) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; 2) to the processing of personal data, for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communicationable by an automatic device
Responsible for data protection
The DPO can be reached at the following address: email@example.com
We remind you again that in any case the interested party can lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
Last updated: May 2021