SEW-EURODRIVE S.a.S. (hereinafter: SEW-EURODRIVE) with registered office in Via Bernini 12, Solaro (MI) 20033, thanks you for visiting our "Site" and for the interest shown in the company.
The privacy and protection of our users' personal data are important. Therefore, we process personal data taking into account the data protection regulations, in particular the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
This page describes how to manage this "Site" with reference to the processing of the personal data of users who consult them. The information is provided only for this "Site" (which also includes the related blog - URL: https://blog.sew-eurodrive.it/) and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through our link.
Following consultation of the site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The Data Controller, as defined in Article 4, No. 7 of the GDPR, is
20033 Solaro (Milano)
R.E.A. MI 770079
C.F. / REG. IMP. MI 00809480155
Cod. Iscr. Reg. AEE IT18100000010876
Numero Verde: 800.909.600
The treatments connected to the web services are handled only by technical staff of the Office in charge of the treatment, or by any persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disclosed to third parties or in any case outside the SEW-EURODRIVE group (for more information, see the point relating to "recipients" below).
We remind you that the interested party may exercise their rights directly and free of charge by contacting the following email address email@example.com and indicating in the subject "EXERCISE OF RIGHT IN THE MATTER OF PERSONAL DATA" specifying which right they require or by written communication to address of the owner. At the same address, you can directly contact the Data Protection Officer of SEW-EURODRIVE S.a.S.
The request must indicate dates, name, surname, request, address for notification purposes. To avoid any misunderstanding of the identity of the natural person requesting the exercise of their rights, the Owner reserves the right to request a copy of the identity document to confirm the identity of the applicant in cases where this is necessary.
It is also the right of the interested party to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data at www.garanteprivacy.it. For the filing of the complaint, you can use the method you deem most appropriate:
- A/R : “Garante per la protezione dei dati personali”, Piazza di Monte Citorio, 121, 00186 Roma
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Fax 06-696773785
Purpose of the data processing
- To respond to requests from the interested party (execution of the contract or pre-contractual measures), to manage the participation of the interested party in the activities carried out by the owner.
- Implement legal acts to which the owner is subject. With specific reference to the processing of data for legal obligations, SEW-EURODRIVE, like any other company in Europe, is in fact subject to various legal obligations (for example, prevention of fraud and money laundering, auditing and tax reporting). In these cases, only data is processed to the extent that it is legally required. To fulfill these legal obligations it may also be necessary to process some personal data automatically in order to evaluate personal aspects.
- Use of data for sending promotional and commercial communications and / or carrying out market studies, subject to free and explicit consent, as well as revocable at any time. For more information, please see the declaration of consent (PDF, 71 kB) .
- Analyze the habits and behaviors of the interested parties for profiling purposes, subject to free and explicit consent, as well as revocable at any time.
- Sending newsletters: if requested by the user with registration for the service.
The personal data provided by users who submit requests or intend to use services or products offered through the site as well as receive further specific contents are used for the sole purpose of responding to requests or performing the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only in the case where this is necessary for this purpose.
Legal basis for legitimate processing
- To respond to requests from the interested party, to execute legal obligations: the legal basis is to execute the request of the interested party or to perform pre-contractual or legal contractual obligations (Art. 6, co.1 letter a) and letter c) GDPR).
- Use of data for promotional purposes by sending promotional and commercial communications and / or carrying out market studies: the legal basis is the optional prior consent of the interested party (Article 6 par. 1, letter a) GDPR).
- Analyze the habits and behaviors of the interested parties for profiling purposes: the optional, prior consent of the interested party is the legal basis that legitimizes the analysis of the habits and behaviors of the interested parties for profiling (Article 6 paragraph 1, letter a) GDPR).
- Sending newsletters: this purpose of processing is legitimized by the execution of pre-contractual measures or the contract to which the user is a party (Art. 6, par. 1, lett. b) GDPR).
- Operation of the website pages and provision of related services: this processing purpose is legitimized by the execution of pre-contractual measures or the contract with which the user is a party (Article 6 paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR).
Types of Data
Personal data means all information that refers to an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes, for example, identification and contact details, contact details (including business), IP address and other data relating to the User's personal details or the technical methods of accessing the User to the site. In the case of applications, personal data could, for example, include the name, contact information, information on the user's physical status.
Only in relation to processing purposes other than the provision of the services offered by the site and expressly requested by the interested party, the optional, prior and free consent of the interested party to their treatment may be required.
Due to the specific characteristics of the website, the navigation data useful for the technical use of the site are necessarily collected and failure to acquire it makes it impossible to use the services offered by the site itself. Conversely, the user can freely provide the remaining data, including personal data
Furthermore, it should be noted that failure to provide some data (eg contact details, or addresses, or data on user behavior or preferences, etc.) could make it impossible to provide some requested services.
If the User provides, by his choice, data referring to third parties, he releases SEW-EURODRIVE from any responsibility for their treatment for purposes instrumental to the services offered by the site itself.
For the purposes indicated above, we may transmit some of your data to subjects who act as data controllers and / or processors pursuant to art. 28 of the GDPR as well as to subjects authorized to process, previously instructed.
- Providers of services instrumental to the purposes indicated above (for example, personnel research and selection companies).
- Companies, organizations and / or entities that receive data as a result of the consent expressed by the interested party (for example, a company that offers management services of the marketing automation platform)Providers of services instrumental to the purposes indicated above.
- Other SEW-EURODRIVE: the SEW-EURODRIVE Italia company may transmit some personal data to other group companies and possibly update them to ensure that all branches involved in a transaction have the same data. This is intended to simplify the processes and can help the interested party to avoid providing data again should he contact another SEW-EURODRIVE. If the company of the interested party is based outside of Italy, the SEW-EURODRIVE branch of the country involved will be competent: in this case the SEW-EURODRIVE branch will be responsible for the management and processing of personal data.
Types of Data
- 1. Navigation Data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
- 2. Data provided voluntarily by the user: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of data involves the subsequent acquisition, necessary to respond to requests. We remind you that the user is free to provide personal data to request the services offered by the Data Controller. However, failure to provide it may make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
- 3. Cookie: Cookie are small fragments of text, usually consisting of letters and / or numbers, which are sent from the website visited and stored by the software installed on the device used by the user for navigation. The cookie are then retransmitted to the aforementioned website on the next visit by the user. Cookie allow you to store information about the visits made by a user to a website and represent a very useful technology, because for example they allow the operation of the sites making them more efficient and provide useful information to the site managers. Without cookie, sites would have no way of "remembering" information about visitors. Cookie are classified based on duration (session or persistent cookies), based on origin (first-party or third-party cookies) or based on purpose (technical, analytical or profiling cookies). Please note that profiling cookies are used to track the user's navigation, analyze his behavior for marketing purposes and create profiles on his interests, habits, choices. They can be installed only with the user's consent, which can be revoked at any time.
- 3.1 Tracking Information:
- a) Etracker GmbH: The services of etracker GmbH, headquartered in Hamburg, Germany ( www.etracker.com), are used on this website to analyze usage data. In this case, cookies are used to allow a statistical analysis of the use of this Site by users. Etracker cookies do not contain information that allows the user to be identified. The generated data is processed and stored on our behalf by etracker exclusively in Germany and is therefore subject to the strict European data protection laws. Our goal, as defined by the GDPR (legitimate interests), is to analyze the use of our Website and to regularly optimize our online offer, in order to make it more interesting for you as a user. Finally, we remind users that since the privacy of our visitors is very important, all the data that can allow the reference to a single person, such as the IP address, login and device identification, are made anonymous or pseudonymised. as quickly as possible. The data is processed on the basis of the provisions of Article 6 (1) (f) (legitimate interests) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The user can object to the aforementioned data processing at any time. More information is available at the following link.
- b) HubSpot: HubSpot is a company based in Cambrige ( www.hubspot.com), Massachusetts, and which developed the software platform that defined the concept of inbound marketing. The use of HubSpot for inbound marketing of the Website activates third-party cookies and trackers on the domain. These collect users' personal data when they visit the Website, such as IP addresses, browser or search history and unique IDs. The legal basis is Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a. of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- c) Heres Chatbot: we also use a Chatbot service with Machine Learning functions, able to learn and improve their support and performance skills over time, through continuous interaction between user and operator, to offer even simpler solutions and immediate, also providing you with specific contents and documents regarding commercial and administrative assistance, electronic and mechanical technical assistance. In order to execute the user's request, they may be required - in accordance with the provisions of art. 6 letter b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 - some personal data.
- d) Google Ads: we also use the Google Ads service, which is a Web advertising service made available by Google, to attract attention to our products, solutions and services. In particular, these are third-party cookies collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host site. The legal basis of the tracking is art. 6 paragraph 1 letter. to. of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- 3.1 Tracking Information:
- 4.Content sharing data through Social Networks: the website may include plugins and / or buttons in order to allow the sharing of content on Social Networks (for example Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram) by the user used.
- 5. Online Support: Online Support is the access portal to all SEW-EURODRIVE services, integrated into the Website ( https://www.sew-eurodrive.it/it_it/online_support/) and structured to support users, for example, in the pre-selection activities, in the management of offers and orders, in the monitoring of the delivery status of the material and in all after-sales needs. The purposes of the processing can be deduced from the individual requests (es monitoring of the delivery status of the material, management of anomalies). The legal basis is art. 6 co. 1 let. b) GPDR.
- 6. Mobile App: SEW-EURODRIVE offers a series of mobile apps. In this case, the data is processed only if necessary to download the app on the mobile device. It may be necessary to process data such as, for example, IMEI or IMSI. The legal basis is Article 6, paragraph 1 letter. f) GDRP.
Processing methods, data retention times and security measures
We inform you that the processing of personal data, pursuant to art. 4 GDPR, may consist of the following activities: collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission or any other form of making available, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
The data are kept for a period of time which therefore varies according to the specific purpose pursued and more precisely:
- With reference to the data collected by the data controller for requests from the interested party, execution of contractual, pre-contractual or legal obligations: the Data Controller will keep the database for the time necessary to manage the activities related to data processing.
- With reference to promotional activities and commercial communications and / or carrying out market research: the data of the interested parties will be kept for the time necessary for the execution of the activity, favoring the exercise of their rights by the interested party. . The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before the withdrawal.
- With reference to the data collected for profiling purposes: the data of the interested parties will be kept for the time necessary for the execution of the activity, favoring the exercise of their rights by the interested party. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before the withdrawal.
- Sending newsletters: the data relating to the details of the communications will be kept for 10 years from the collection of each data.
- Operation of the website pages and provision of related services personal data are kept for the time strictly necessary for the provision of services, favoring the exercise of their rights by the interested party. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before the withdrawal.
Once the retention terms have elapsed, the data will be destroyed or made anonymous, compatibly with the technical cancellation and backup procedures.
Finally, specific technical and operational security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. It should be noted that due to the structure of the Internet, inadvertent access to data by third parties may occur. It is therefore also the responsibility of the interested party to protect their data by encryption or any other method against improper use. Without these security measures, such as encryption, the data could run the risk of being read by third parties. Finally, we remind the user that it is essential, for the purposes of the security of their data, that their device is equipped with constantly updated antivirus tools and that their provider, which provides them with the internet connection, guarantees secure data transmission.
Sharing of contents via social networks
If the user decides to share some content through one or more social networks (for example Facebbok, Twitter, LinkedIn), the sites may access some account information if he has activated the sharing of account data with third-party applications . You can disable data sharing by going to settings. For more information, please consult the website of the social networks to which you are registered.
Data protection information for applicants
In the case of applications (spontaneous or received following a response to a specific announcement) sent to SEW-EURODRIVE, the following principles apply:
- 1. Information on the processing of personal data for candidates: the data may be sent to the Data Controller in the form of a curriculum vitae (CV), by post, email or by hand, by the persons concerned, or by qualified persons authorized to carry out the research and selection of personnel. The sending of their CV to the owner by the interested party may represent: a) an unsolicited spontaneous application; b) the response to specific personnel search and selection announcements. The data provided by the interested party must concern only the personal data strictly necessary in order to allow the evaluation of the candidate's profile and professional aptitudes and skills. SEW-EURODRIVE asks users not to provide sensitive data (relating in particular to the state of health, religious beliefs and political opinions). The data will be processed in paper form and / or by electronic and / or telematic tools and, in any case, according to the methods and with the tools suitable for guaranteeing the security and confidentiality of the data, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation. . In particular, all technical, IT, organizational, logistical and procedural security measures will be adopted, as required by current legislation, so that the minimum level of data protection required by law is guaranteed, allowing access only to persons in charge of the treatment by the Owner or the Managers designated by the Owner. The acquired data will be kept for a period not exceeding that necessary to follow the specific purpose of creating a specific database for the purpose of carrying out the research, selection and evaluation of personnel for its organizational structure by the Owner. In any case, the data received in response to specific personnel search and selection announcements, relating to the candidates interviewed or evaluated not immediately useful for that position, but interesting for future opportunities, will be entered in a specific database and will be kept for 5 years in electronic format. On the other hand, the data relating to spontaneous applications will be stored and used for the purposes referred to in point 2 and will be deleted if, after 5 years from the provision, the interested party has not been contacted for a first interview.
- 2. Applications received through social media platforms: the interested party can also contact us using social media platforms (for example LinkedIn). Also in this case the principles set out above apply with the clarification that the platforms only provide us with the data that has been stored on them.
The user in his capacity as an interested party will have the right to withdraw his consent at any time; moreover, you may at any time exercise the following rights (your "Rights”):
- Access the data pursuant to art. 15 GDPR and, specifically: obtain confirmation of the existence or not of Personal Data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form
- Request rectification pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR: the right to request rectification or, if interested, the integration of Personal Data
- Request cancellation pursuant to art. 17 GDPR or "right to be forgotten": the right to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which data have been collected or subsequently processed
- Request the limitation of processing pursuant to art. 18 GDPR: the right to obtain from the Data Controller the limitation of processing in some cases provided for in accordance with the Privacy Law
- The right to request the Data Controller (Article 19 of the GDPR) to indicate the recipients to whom the user has notified any corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing (carried out in accordance with Articles 16, 17 and 18 GDPR, in compliance with obligation to notify, except where this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort)
- Request the portability of data pursuant to art. 20 GDPR: the right to receive (or to transmit directly to another owner) personal data in a structured format, commonly used and read
- Oppose the processing pursuant to art. 21 GDPR: the right to object, in whole or in part: 1) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; 2) to the processing of personal data, for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communicationable by an automatic device
Please note that in the case of a minor, consent is given / authorized by the holder of parental responsibility.
Responsible for data protection
The DPO can be reached at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We remind you again that in any case the interested party can lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
Last updated: September 2021