The new precision servo gearmotors of the ZN.. series offer you a dynamic and highly flexible drive solution with overload capacity. Ideal for demanding applications such as gantry, rotary table or tie sheet inserter. Because these applications demand top performances in terms of torque, stiffness and precision.
ZN.. series servo gearmotors – compact, precise, powerful
Extreme precision under high acceleration torques - those are the outstanding features of ZN.. series precision servo gearmotors. Their performance data makes them unique – whether you emphasize torque, stiffness or weight.
The gearmotor is shipped with lubrication for life, ready for installation and available in twelve sizes. We especially emphasize the features of the precision servo gearmotor: It excels by mechanical clearance and its high torsional stiffness and pull-out rigidity as well as excellent overload capacity. This allows even demanding tasks such as exact positioning or fast movement of heavy loads to be performed with a high degree of repetitive accuracy.
Any gear unit-motor combination from our modular system
The gear unit is made up of a CMP..-/CM.. motor, an intermediate flange and a two-stage cycloidal gear unit. Gear unit and motor can be combined in many ways using the SEW-EURODRIVE modular system.
Furthermore, our ZN.. servo gearmotors' compact design ensures optimum mounting options and application possibilities – even in confined installation spaces. This way, they combine our ZN.. series servo gearmotors. Power density, precision and dynamics.
Naturally, the ZN.. servo gearmotors are optimized for use with the MOVIDRIVE® B application inverter and the MOVIAXIS® multi-axis servo inverter in combination with the MOVI-PLC® controller.
Get in touch with us.
- Our experts understand your industry and your requirements.
- Our global network ensures we are there wherever and whenever you need us
- We have the expertise and tools to provide optimum advice and support
High power densitythanks to high overload capacity, high torsional stiffness and pull-out rigidity, as well as mechanical clearance
Extreme precisionthanks to very high positioning accuracy and its quick response time
Great flexibilitythrough modular design integration, which allows countless combination possibilities.
ZN.. Servo gear units
- Zero-backlash precision servo gearmotor
- two-stage cycloidal gear unit
- designed for acceleration torques between 612 Nm and 36,778 Nm
- lubrication for life ex works
- 5-times permitted shock load (MaN at 15 rpm)
- low mass moment of inertia
- highest dynamic characteristics throughout the entire CMP.. series thanks to the low-inertia rotor design and high overload capacity of the motors
- performance-optimized and extremely compact design thanks to the latest winding and magnet technology
- Standstill torques from 0.5 Nm to 95 Nm
- Direct mounting of the motor on a gear unit from our modular gear unit system
|Gear unit type||Servomotor||Gear ratio||Nominal torques MN
|Acceleration torques Mpk
|Emergency switching off torque Memergency switching off
|Torsional stiffness Θtorsion
|Lost Motion &
|Permitted breakdown torque Mbreakdown
|ZN..30 to ZN..140||CMP..||41-236||341 – 20460||612 – 36788||1225 - 73575||61 - 6320||< 1.0||784 - 44000|
|ZN..40 to ZN..140||CM||41-236||573 – 20460||1029 - 36788||2058 - 73575||113 - 6320||< 1.0||1660 - 44000|
Areas of application
|Areas of application||Application example|
|Robotics industry||Painting, welding, assembly and service robots|
|Industrial handling technology||Rotary and positioning tables|
|Food and beverage industry||Palletizer and layer pad inserter|
|Sheet metal and wood processing||Joinery machines, planing machines, etc.
Cutter heads, portals, etc.
|packaging technology||Delta and scara robots|
|Medical technology||Imaging processes|